Sunday, September 5, 2021

Module 1 Week 02

 



    


For this weeks assignment, we went through the basics of topology! I definitely learned a lot as I had no idea how to use any of the tools or practices mentioned such as fencing, paneling, creasing. I also learned a ton of new hotkeys which is going to prove to be super useful as I continue to 3D model. Unfortunately, the blinn material I tried to make wasn't as reflective as the example, so the material came out quite flat it was hard to see what mistakes I made. Either way, I learned a lot about materials in Maya as well, so I'll continue to mess around with that and get better at it.
We also needed to kitbash the robot model seen here. I decided to stay pretty simple and just add a small party hat using the cone shape. I moved the arms to be raised and I made the eyebrows and wheel point more outwards so he looked more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  For this sprint I was tasked with fixing the Emmi scan so that it didn't spin around wildly anymore which I was able to fix with just ...