Sunday, September 12, 2021

Module 1 Week 03

 









For this week, we went over hierarchies in Maya and Unreal 5! I'm pretty good at organizing and grouping everything within these programs, so this was a breeze! The only thing that posed a challenge was building my own scene in Maya that will later be rendered and lit in Unreal. I decided to go with something inspired by the movie Midsommar and create the iconic triangle building as well as some maypoles. I wanted to stick with the triangle theme and have triangles move along the torus. I will probably add more to the scene to make it more interesting visually, but this is what I started with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  For this sprint I was tasked with fixing the Emmi scan so that it didn't spin around wildly anymore which I was able to fix with just ...