Thursday, September 23, 2021

Week 04 - Basics of Lighting

 



For this week's assignment we went over the basics of lighting. Making a three point lighting set up in Unreal came pretty naturally to me, but when it came time to draw it out in Photoshop that was SO HARD. Drawing has never been a strong point of mine, so this was an incredible challenge. I think I did some things very well such as the triangle shape and cone, but I think I was lacking in the glass pyramid and the pill shape. Those were very difficult for me to get right, but overall I learned a bunch about lighting and the best way to convey that through a drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  For this sprint I was tasked with fixing the Emmi scan so that it didn't spin around wildly anymore which I was able to fix with just ...