Thursday, November 11, 2021

Week 12 - Art Style Guide (Custom Style Guide/Starting Prototype)

 



For this week, I helped create the visual effects and technical considerations slides of our PowerPoint. I also created a test particle system using Niagara for the lanterns. I used a cylindrical static mesh and spawned 100 of them. I started with 200 initially, but that didn't work well with VR, so I cut it in half. I also created a water material. I would like to still work on the reflectivity of it, but I wanted something in the project now to simulate what the water will kind of look like. I also created the naming conventions documentation for our team, so we can have cohesive naming structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprint #5 Delivery

  For this sprint I was tasked with fixing the Emmi scan so that it didn't spin around wildly anymore which I was able to fix with just ...